On December 25, 2018 Ministry of Education of Montenegro (LP) and Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (PP2) held an annual conference, where they discussed the following topics:
1. Financial management (the complexity of tender procedures and financial reports which failed to be delivered in Period 1)
2. Budget of the Montenegrin partners and the so-far expenditures
3. Tax exemption & VAT
4. Project activities implementation strategies for WP T1 and WP T2
5. Presentation of the so-far progress in the process of implementation
6. Planning the activities for 2019
Summing up the achieved work on HISTEK in 2018, Montenegrin partners were devoted to developing strategies for overcoming all of the hindrances in the implementation process, strengthening the structure of project teams and working on communication improvement between Project partners.
As all of the partners faced certain difficulties with reporting in Period 1, this meeting defined resolutions on overcoming these and similar issues.